Friday, October 09, 2015

Yes. the correct term is Depth Map Displacement

Magritte's pipe in sterescope
i need to read this paper on the history of stereoscopic drawings.
stereographic drawing history. Depth map displacement is used in mine. I did test a real time stereoscopic drawing tool at Adobe but it really sucked. Not that I care about depth maps much.
There was an error in this gadget