Monday, May 16, 2005

doodle_28I go to encounter for the millionth time the reality of experience and to forge in the smithy of my soul the uncreated conscience of my race-James Joyce

Been having fever dreams of late. Half awake half asleep dreams of Oprah Winfrey sightings at the local Toys-R-Us. Random thought: Thank God for guilt. I think it is the primary motivating factor in my life. More than food, sex, or lust for power.

Other items of note: Is George Lucas prescient? People are beginning to see the parallels to Star Wars and the Bush administration. It can get a little silly if you over analyze it I guess, but still....Makes ya think.

Notes to myself...stop trying to fit in. You won't! You stand out like a sore thumb in a typing class. What? I am living in a culture which ultimately loves everything that they profess to hate.

WORD of THE DAY: D'ecolletage \D['e]`col`le*tage"\ (d[=a]`k[-o]`l'*t[.a]zh), n.
[F. See D['e]collet['e].] (Costume)
1. The upper border or part of a low-cut (i.e.,
d['e]collet['e]) dress.
[Webster 1913 Suppl. +PJC]

2. The exposed upper parts of the breasts of a woman wearing
a low-cut dress; as, transfixed by her stunning
decolletage.
[PJC]

No comments:

Post a Comment